The Quebec Investor Program and the Alberta Investor Program are two of the most popular programs for investors looking to immigrate to Canada. They offer investors several avenues for permanent residency, including permanent residency and local investment visas.
What is the Quebec Investor Program?
The Quebec Investor Program is a three-step process that allows foreign investors to immigrate to Canada.
The first step is the application process, which can be done online or by mail. You will need to fill out an application form with your personal information and submit it along with proof of your financial resources (such as bank statements). The second step involves reviewing your application by immigration officials at the Quebec Immigration Ministry’s offices in Montreal, who will make recommendations based on your case history and other factors. If approved by this stage, you may then apply for permanent resident status; otherwise, you’ll need another round of interviews before leaving without getting permanent residency status.
How to Apply for the Quebec Investor Program
To apply for the Quebec Investor Program, you will need to submit a completed application form and supporting documents. You can find these on the Government of Canada website at investorimmigrationcanada.gc.ca/en/investor-programs/quebec/
You must submit a copy of your passport, income tax return (if applicable), investment agreement and contract signed by both parties that describe their activities in detail as well as any other information requested by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
How to Get a Local Investment Visa in Alberta
If you want to invest in Alberta, or if you’re thinking of doing so but don’t have enough money yet, there are several options available. The first option is the Alberta Investor Program (AIP) which provides temporary resident visas for foreign investors who invest at least $2 million into an eligible project.
The second option is the Startup Visa Program which allows foreign investors who are either accredited investors or high net worth individuals (HNWIs) from outside Canada who plan on investing at least $500k into a startup company located in Alberta and meet other requirements such as having knowledge of English and French language skills.
In addition to these programs there are also other options available; including:
- The Accredited Investor Pathway which allows qualified individuals from outside Canada with no experience working in Canada before becoming accreted investors by meeting certain criteria such as having financial literacy skills; possessing assets over $1 million Canadian Dollars; owning real estate valued at over $750k Canadian Dollars; being employed full-time with an income above $200K per year ($250K if married); holding shares worth more than 10% ownership stake within companies listed publicly traded on stock exchanges worldwide – among others).
- Investor Accreditation Pathway in Alberta If you have a net worth of $1 million or more, and are looking for an investment in Alberta, then this program is for you. The Investor Immigration Accreditation Program (IIAP) offers investors a path to permanent residency through investing in real estate or other assets that generate income based on rent.
The IIAP offers several advantages over other immigration options:
- It allows people who have already been living in Canada for five years without holding any other type of visa or permit before they apply;
- Applicants need only invest $500 per year into approved projects within the province;
- Other than meeting these criteria, there are no additional requirements beyond paying an application fee ($600 CAD).
We are here to help you at Immigrate.ai have helped thousands of Immigrants just like you come to Canada and have been maintaining our prestigious success rate of 98.9% in Visa/PR acceptance. Feel free to get in touch with us and know how we can help you come to Canada, faster. Click here now!
Quebec and Alberta offer investors several avenues for getting permanent residency.
The Quebec Investor Program is a non-immigrant program that allows foreign nationals to apply for permanent residence by investing a minimum sum of $1 million in real estate assets or actively operating businesses in the province. The investment can be made through either Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs) or direct investments in real estate projects. In order to qualify, you must have a net worth of at least CAD$2 million as per March 31st 2018; you must also prove that you have been resident outside Canada for 10 years prior to making an application; furthermore, your assets cannot be held jointly with anyone else unless they are their spouse/common-law partner or dependent children under 18 years old living at home.
The Alberta Startup Visa program offers entrepreneurs from overseas one year’s stay in Canada if they meet certain conditions including being self-sufficient while living here; this means having enough money saved up so as not need any government assistance during that time period – although there may be other ways around this requirement depending on what type(s) of investment(s) were used when applying!
Investors are making a significant contribution to the growth of Alberta’s economy. They are creating jobs, contributing to the development of innovative technologies and bringing investment capital into our communities. The provincial government is committed to working with investors and other stakeholders to ensure that this growth continues in the years ahead.